With the constant demands to save money and increase efficiencies during an unrivalled period of increased customer expectations for services, Severn Vale has worked with VerseOne Group to introduce Vocoll Live Support onto their website.
- Under 1 minute average response time
- 4 out of 5 average satisfaction score for Live Support
- Only 4% of chats need further follow up
Severn Vale were looking for ways to increase customer service to its customers (and future tenants) without increasing costs. With a rapidly changing communications landscape, offering a choice of communication channels was important to the Severn Vale team, and Vocoll Live Support delivers on this.
With the ability for front-line staff to manage multiple chat sessions, and providing fast, direct and accurate information in real-time, Vocoll Live Support has led to increased efficiency, while simultaneously giving SVH customers an easy to use, flexible way of contacting the organisation.
With its comprehensive reporting features, Vocoll Live Support has enabled Severn Vale to analyse conversations and, where appropriate, make changes to content and navigation on the website. This has made a real contribution to the reduction of the overall number of enquiries and the increased level of customer satisfaction.
With no need for complex set-up tasks or integration requirements, SVH were able to hit the ground running with Vocoll Live Support. Within an incredibly short amount of time SVH were able to have instant, live interactions with their customers through their existing website solution. A benefit of this quick and easy set-up process meant that SVH was able to see an increased level of customer satisfaction right away.
By utilising flexible shift times and the concurrent licensing Vocoll Live Support offers, SVH are able to have a flexible support team without the need for redundant licences, helping to save time and money.
At Severn Vale Housing we have found web chat really easy to use. Customers seem to like it as they can get a response much more quickly than hanging on the phone, or emailing. I also find the reporting easy to do at the end of each month. It’s really interesting to look at the length of chats, what they have been about and to look at customer satisfaction ratings.
Sue McLachlan, Customer Services Manager at Severn Vale Housing
- Live chat with your customers directly through your website
- Persistent and synchronised through any desktop or mobile device. This means conversations are never lost when you switch devices
- Engage younger people through a familiar, chat-based interface
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Gain efficiencies through managing multiple chat sessions
- Chats can be exported and archived so both parties can refer back to the conversation
- Reduce the number of phone calls and face-to-face conversations by moving interactions online
- Customer can get on with their day whilst waiting—and without any hold music!
See what customers had to say:
Find it easier as I’m partially deaf, struggle with the phone.
Both people I spoke to were very helpful and it is more convenient that phoning which is constantly engaged.
Thank you. That’s all, have to say it’s great to be able to ‘chat’ this way, very effective. Well done.